In this text, you can find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the user and the owner of the websites. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation. The owner as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of the users with full guarantees and comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of Personal information. These websites, therefore, strictly comply with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use.
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the websites of the owner including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the websites, the eser, agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at any time on the websites.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the owner. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the websites, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the websites is prohibited.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the reliable authorization of the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as a legitimate owner.
- Any use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the websites the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the owner or from third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the websites or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of these. However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the owner cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The user agrees that the data provided to the owner through the forms on the websites are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them properly updated. The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data submitted and exonerates the owner of any responsibility in this regard derived from the non-veracity or update not notified or notified outside date and/or deadlines to the owner.
Conflict resolution platform
The owner makes the platform available to the user Online Dispute Resolution provided by the European Commission.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of the websites, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authentic, concrete and detailed authorization of the owner. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the owner. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, videos, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify said circumstance to owner indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party, holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The owner declares that he is qualified as an operator of remotely piloted aircraft by the State Aviation Safety Agency (AESA) in:
- Photography, filming and aerial surveys (topographic, photogrammetry)
All the images and filming shown on the websites have been obtained in accordance with current legislation and with all relevant aeronautical permits and safety studies.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities.
The owner does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users in the websites.
- The owner is not responsible under any circumstances for any damage that may arise from the illegal or improper use of the websites.
- The owner is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the websites can be accessed.
- The owner is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites that are linked from the websites.
- The owner is not responsible for the use that third parties make of the information published on the websites, nor for the damages or economic losses that, directly or indirectly, they produce or may produce economic, material or data damages, caused by the use of said information.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
In general, the relations between the owner with the user of their services and products, present on the websites are subject to legislation and Spanish jurisdiction and the courts of Motril – Granada – Spain.
In case the user had any doubts about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the websites, they can contact the owner by the form contact.