The “current system” in which we live includes the existence of fear. And we integrate it, as part of that REAL SYSTEM that we are all.
But fear hurts. And when it arises, automatically the need arises to eliminate it, to avoid it, to lock it up, to tame it …
This is how laws arise, because we live in the belief that fear can be removed from us … at a stroke.
Today, and more specifically in the West, the excessive proliferation of laws and regulations are the most evident proof that fear only grows. In reality, our actions are feeding it, rather than weakening it.
What can be done?
If you think about it … That, precisely that, is the question that started all this madness.
We just trust all this madness.
And we accept “fear” as a pet.
The rest … we are solving it as it arrives, day by day.
Below we present a list of the regulations applicable to our business, and which the law requires us to expressly mention. Each one contains the link corresponding to its particular development, so that, if you feel like it, you can read it in full.
Legislation that incorporates and complies with our legal texts.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) (Article 10 mainly, in spanish);
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, in spanish.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Paliament and of the Council of 27 de abril de 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, an repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, in english)
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, in spanish.
Ownership of this website.
I, hereinafter the owner, respecting the provisions of current legislation, have developed the following legal documents separated by sections, on separate pages, so that a more understandable, manageable and lightweight document remains.
Also for convenience in reading and understanding the following terms have been defined:
Owner: I, responsible for the web pages on which the following legal documents are developed and applied.
Websites: Pages, portals and WEB sites under the responsibility of the owner the first: 5h2o.es.
User: Person who browses, visits, accesses, registers, interacts, comments, buys and contracts products and / or services on the websites.
- Cookies policy, everything that has to do with browser cookies in the websites
It is necessary that the user has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in these legal texts, as well as that they accept the treatment of their personal data so that the Data Controller, the owner in this case, may proceed to it in the manner, during the terms and for the indicated purposes. The use of the websites will imply the acceptance of the legal texts.
Changes, modifications and updates.
The owner reserves the right to make changes to the websites including the legal texts, without prior notice, in order to keep your information updated, adding, modifying, correcting or Deleted the published texts, according to their own criteria, or motivated by a legislative change, by jurisprudence or doctrine (by change of opinion, recommendation or criteria) of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to the legal texts will be explicitly notified to the user.
The last revision of the legal texts was carried out:
- Terms on May 9, 2019
- The Cookies Policy on May 9, 2019
The Legal Texts were updated and adapted to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
As of May 9, 2019 in Almuñécar, Granada, Spain.
The owner: Jose Manuel.