If you already know what this is about and you want to go directly to:
In the General Data Protection Regulation, (onwards RGPD ), in point 30 of the considerations, it is clear that cookies can identify a natural person if they are combined with other data received by servers.
So in order to install cookies, the consent of the user is required, who must comply with consideration 32, the definition in art.4-11 and be granted according to what is established in art. 7 of the RGPD. Legally it implies that the CONSENT to process personal data must be transparent, prior, clear, documented, reversible, renewable, unequivocal and free. Tacit consent is not supported.
TO SUMMARIZE: To comply with the law, I have to make the notice appear, inform you of everything and you freely decide whether or not to accept. I am not amused because it does not favor the usability of the web, but it is what it is.
By pressing the Accept Cookies button, which allows you to continue browsing our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy, you can change your decision at any time by configuring the browser that you use.
What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are small files that are sent by a website and are automatically left on your computer, tablet, smartphone or other devices that allow you to browse the web such as smarts tv, consoles, etc …
They are essential for the operation of the internet, providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, navigation and usability of the web.
Types of cookies
We can classify them according to:
- From third parties: They are those used by other companies but installed through the website you are visiting. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the websites For example, companies that analyze web traffic such as Google Analytics, or social networks.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the user accesses, the number of Users who access it, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the websites, and detect new needs to offer Users a content and / or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports from the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
- Session cookies: They store data temporarily until you leave the web page, at which time it is deleted. For example, when you select items in an online store. If you leave the store, your order information is lost.
According to purpose
- Technical cookies: Those essential and necessary for a website to function properly.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow access with the options predefined by the user, such as, for example, the language.
- Analysis cookies: Those that collect information for statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the services provided by the website.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the effective management and optimization of aspects related to advertising.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They also manage and optimize advertising spaces but based on continuous observation of the user’s browsing habits.
Cookies we use
Last revision carried out on May 8, 2019.
- cookieconsent_status (1 year)
- wpSGCacheBypass (24 hours)
It is used for local caching purposes to improve the loading time of the web page. 5h2o.es is based on the WordPress CMS and is hosted by SiteGround.
- wordpress_logged_in_ (Session)
When logging in, the authentication details of the registered users of the 5h2o.es. CMS WordPress.
- wordpress_test_cookie (Session)
This cookie tests whether the browser of a registered user has cookies enabled. CMS WordPress.
- wp-settings-time-22 (1 year)
Registers the connection time of a registered user to 5h2o.es. CMS WordPress.
- wp-settings-22 (1 year).
To remember how to customize the interface view of a registered user of 5h2o.es. CMS WordPress.
- wpSGCacheBypass (24 hours)
It is used for local caching purposes to improve the loading time of the web page. 5h2o.es is based on the CMS WordPress and stays in SiteGround.
Social media cookies
The owner incorporates social network plugins that allow access to them from the websites. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the user’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The user must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the treatment of their personal data. Only for information purposes are indicated below the links in which you can consult said policies of the networks where the owner has a presence.
How to configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in the most used browsers:
Safari para IOS (iPhone – iPAd)
Chrome para Android